Museum of Ventura County hosting "Collector's Reception" October 4

This piece is called "Humboldt Shoreline" and will be at the Museum of Ventura County
(100 E Main St., Ventura, CA)
for Artwalk Ventura through October 8.

Join me October 4 from 6 - 8 at the museum for a special "Collector's Reception" where you can preview and buy work BEFORE Artwalk.

You can take home this 36"x 48" relaxing painting of our California coastline for $2,695.00. It's oil on cradled board and sure to be a favorite in your home for many years.
Since I paint exclusively with palette knifes now, because of the size of this painting, I had to purchase large plaster knifes from my local hardware store. Smoothing the first paint layers over the board was almost as relaxing as when I was actually there: I think it truly got me in the "zone."

Coming up next? Updates from the Ventura Plein Air Invitational, we've already started painting, so you'll be able to see the results before they're hung!

....and, thank you for joining me on my artful journey - share with a friend for twice the fun!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indulge in a Visual Feast of Art Couture

Up and Running for Three Weeks worth of exhibits and shows!