Pre-Cyber Monday Special - My first ever Wall Calendar!


Yes, Viriginia...artists can have Cyber Monday sales...but in this case, it's err...Thursday or Friday? Oh, wait, today is Wednesday. (I think the paint fumes are getting to me...no just kidding.)

Anyway...you can help support an artist and buy my new wall calendar! Every month, a different view. Most of the scenes are local but some Santa Ynez area and some Northern California coastline.

So...this calendar is $20...folded out, it's 11" x 17" wire-bound.

I do charge shipping...sorry folks, but I am not Jeff Bezos (the wealthiest man in the world and founder of Amazon -- well he keeps changing between 1 & 2 depending on the stock market) and free shipping doesn't work with such a small margin. If you live out of the area, and want it shipped...buy below.

But....if you live in Ventura, Camarillo, Oxnard or Ojai, I will deliver your calendar for FREE! That's right...absolutely free. Hey, maybe we can go for coffee...
You can purchase below!

So...I do plan on having some cyber-Monday sales as well (not on the calendars though...) so stay tuned and subscribe to my blog.

I've got to get back to the studio, painting for a show with Susan Cook & fashion designer Greta Lovina December 2 at Primavera Gallery in Ojai. (eek!!! that's just around the corner...)

I just thought, I should really be more serious here and use more artspeak...how about this:


  • Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of various landscapes. What starts out as yearning soon becomes corrupted into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of decadence and the chance of a new beginning.
    As subtle derivatives become distorted through studious and personal practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the outposts of our future.

Pretty good, huh? Thanks to "artybollocks" generator...

See you soon and thanks for reading!
Chris

PS If by any chance, the paypal button is not visible, just go to my website at www.ChristineBeirne.com and click Purchase. You'll see buttons there.

PPS What are you waiting for? You know you want one!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indulge in a Visual Feast of Art Couture

Up and Running for Three Weeks worth of exhibits and shows!